The Lenoir Forums Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex...

5 posters

Go down

Sex... Empty Sex...

Post by suga suga Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm

on the beach drinks are yummy! I also used to drink a drink called Fruity F*ck. Now that was some good shit! I don't drink much anymore though. Usually only when I have an occasional Girls Night Out and sometimes we'll have a social gathering here with friends. Usually then I drink vodka.

Anyways, I just wanted to see how many people would read this because it said "Sex" in the headline and get all offended but just couldn't help themselves and had to look anyway. Razz
suga suga
suga suga

Back to top Go down

Sex... Empty Re: Sex...

Post by CDCeltown Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:10 pm

I just drank last night, and jumped in the pool with stitches in my foot. You'd think the stitches would be what the problem was, but no... the stitches are fine. Instead I twisted my knee when I landed, so now I have double limp. From both the stitches, and the twisted knee.

Fuck my life.
CDCeltown
CDCeltown
Admin

http://www.locriansfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GV4L Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:37 am

CDCeltown wrote:I just drank last night, and jumped in the pool with stitches in my foot. You'd think the stitches would be what the problem was, but no... the stitches are fine. Instead I twisted my knee when I landed, so now I have double limp. From both the stitches, and the twisted knee.

Fuck my life.

Just relax, get your feet elevated, and have lish bring you a cold one every 12 minutes. Be good to yourself dude.
GV4L
GV4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Onalish Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:00 am

GV4L wrote:
CDCeltown wrote:I just drank last night, and jumped in the pool with stitches in my foot. You'd think the stitches would be what the problem was, but no... the stitches are fine. Instead I twisted my knee when I landed, so now I have double limp. From both the stitches, and the twisted knee.

Fuck my life.

Just relax, get your feet elevated, and have lish bring you a cold one every 12 minutes. Be good to yourself dude.

I will do no such thing Evil or Very Mad
Onalish
Onalish

http://www.myspace.com/onalish

Back to top Go down

Post by GV4L Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:06 am

Onalish wrote:
GV4L wrote:

Fuck my life.

I will do no such thing Evil or Very Mad

Okay... just make it one beer every 20 minutes. Laughing
GV4L
GV4L

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCeltown Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:44 am

She's madder than fuck at me right now. I'd be lucky to get one every year.
CDCeltown
CDCeltown
Admin

http://www.locriansfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EltownMom Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:53 pm

You guys owe me for rum

EltownMom

Back to top Go down

Post by suga suga Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 pm

MmMmm..coconut rum
suga suga
suga suga

Back to top Go down

Post by Onalish Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 pm

EltownMom wrote:You guys owe me for rum

Not me. I didn't drink any of it. I did, however, tell your son he should be ashamed of himself.
Onalish
Onalish

http://www.myspace.com/onalish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum